Click here to download a Text file containing the VBA code that you will need for the Excel macro.
Follow the steps below to get an idea of how to use the VBA code above.
- Start Microsoft Excel, then go to Options > Popular TAB > enable Show Developer tab in the Ribbon
- Once you have enabled the Developer TAB, go to the Visual Basic tool.
- Inside Visual Basic, go to the Tools menu > References > enable Autodesk Inventor object Library in the list.
- Now copy the supplied Code into the Code panel for ThisWorkbook
- To finish off you can run the Macro and choose an Inventor Assembly to populate Excel.